Search This Blog

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy 2010, and welcome to the start of the Young Ladies' Historical Fiction Society blog!

Here on the YLHFS, you will join my daughter and me on a journey through popular historical fiction. On the blog I will be providing questions, reviews and insights that I have developed to help my daughter as she studies history using historical fiction as a jumping off point. My sincere hope is that you will find this material useful to you as well.

Our first Historical Fiction books that we will be discussing are the American Girl series of books, in particular, the Josefina series. Look for the first discussions here in the coming days.

I am delighted that you are joining us on our journey through historical fiction. Feel free to share any comments or book suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because YLHFS is aimed at a younger audience, all blog comments are monitored for content. Please allow time for your comment to be approved. Thank you!! :-)